Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
10. While striking his dog with a gun to make him release a bone, a man managed to shoot himself. Granted, I don't think there's any safe place to point a gun, but letting the "business end" face you as you swing it like a club? Wow. Maybe he'll think twice about hitting his dog next time—if he, ya know, survived.
9. What happens when you anger a 10-foot python who's been stuck in a cage for a long time? An intern at a Venezuelan zoo found out when he decided to play with the snake during his night shift. Turns out that snakes are fond of strangling and swallowing their prey (someone really should put that on Wikipedia).
8. Some people shoo wasps away with their hands. Others think it's fair play to go after them with lighted torches. One monk learned that when you play with fire, you (and your entire temple) might get burned (to the ground).
7. While tracking a deer whom he had shot and was in the process of killing, a hunter apparently misjudged a cliff's edge and fell off.
6. A New Jersey man tried to kill insects in his apartment with bug spray, but the propellant chemicals in the spray seemed to have some unforeseen consequences. He succeeded in killing many bugs, but probably not so much because of the poison as because of the explosion, which destroyed 80 percent of his apartment.
4. Have you ever seen bears who were forced to perform in captivity and felt sorry for how helpless they look? Well, it turns out gigantic land mammals with sharp, sharp teeth aren't always that helpless—as demonstrated by the fatal attack that a bear at Predators in Action wild animal training center made against a trainer.
3. Why don't we allow children to drive? Because it's dangerous. Why do we allow children to kill animals with loaded firearms? Good question. Though some folks argue that children can be trusted with firearms if trained properly, I don't think that helps the two men who were allegedly shot by one eight-year-old boy who had reportedly been taught how to use a deadly weapon to hunt animals.
2. After being jailed on burglary charges, a man was attacked by another inmate who chewed off a part of his ear (ewww!). What are the odds that something so disgusting and awful would happen to someone? To top it off, what are the odds that it would happen to a man who had previously been charged with cutting off a dog's ears?!
1. Proving that using a .44 Magnum to kill mice is not a good idea, a trailer park resident managed to shoot herself and a bystander while trying to fire at a rodent who was simply trying to share her space. Is anyone else stunned that two accidental injuries occurred? PETA's humane mousetrap, on the other hand, has never hurt a living soul.
Friday, December 12, 2008
So, apparently those who care about ALL sentient beings need to be dealt with in a harsher manner than those interested in torturing and causing violent pain upon these beings. Thanks America.
You complete me.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Comments from the KSL story: "Gay-rights group takes out ad in Prop 8 fight."
Really... enough is enough. They want to make is legal to violate gods laws. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! END OF STORY! If you didn't give them air time they wouldn't keep whining like the whiney little babies they are.
Its like a child who has stolen a cookie from the pantry and got caught... its wrong the child knows it... but they whine anyway...
Like it or not all you gay freaks out there... religious people will stand up for what is right whether or not you like it.
Ben D. writes:
How many times can you beat a gay horse. Er, I mean a dead horse???
They are a bunch of sore losers that're just trying to wear down people's resistance to it... Promoting the gay lifestyle can only lead to more AIDS infections as the recent spike in AIDS infections shows.
DJC 47 writes:
Give it a rest. We don't want it and you have no right to demand it. Just get on with your immoral lives and leave the rest of us out of it.
Homosexuals are just wacko in mind as well as body.
I agree with you 100%. Homosexuality by and of itself leads to death of a society because homosexuals cannot naturally reproduce themselves. It's insanity to put same sex marriage on the same legal status of children producing hetero sexual marriages.
I'm so sick of the homosexual mafia throwing crap around. This fight against prop 8 is going to backfire against the perverts.
It's time to let it die. Maybe the up and coming generation of vacuuos souls will give someone the right to marry anyone or anyTHING they want. Until then, accept your losses and just go away. Gays are only inflicting more pain on an already painful situation by not going quietly into the realms of the defeated.
Here is a quote from the same site (ksl.com) on another news story about gay marriage.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Google News Search Results:
PERSON KILLED (38,000 results)
PERSON RESCUED (1,400)