Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Language

Beginning August 27th, I will embark on my new academic path with the Integrated Studies program at Utah Valley University. First and foremost on the itinerary, Scott Abbott and Alex Caldiero will be teaching the course: Language, Most Dangerous of Possessions. This will prove to be an amazing experience, I'm sure.



After that class I will have a Buddhist Philosophy course, which will specifically focus on the works from the Dalai Lama. This course will be taught by Wayne Hanewicz.

Then, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will have Philosophy of Metaphysics with Chris Weigel and Intro to Psychology with James Cameron. These to courses will kickstart my integrated academic experience in philosophy of mind and psychology/physiology of the brain.

If anyone happens to be in these classes already (or interested in them), let me know.

No comments: