Monday, September 1, 2008

Funny or Odd Thought

According to the news in Los Angeles, the Radiohead show Paige and I saw at the Hollywood Bowl in LA was also attended by Heather Graham (we saw her), Elijah Wood, Christina Aguilera, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tim Roth, Seth Green, and a few more (we're pretty sure that we saw Jim from The Office).

I don't really know why I'm posting this... other than the fact that I suppose it is cool that the previously mentioned "celebrities" enjoy some good music. I guess I've never been to a show that so many "famous" people have also attended. Weird to think about.

1 comment:

core said...

I saw Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins at the show in New Jersey. I walked by and out of the corner of my eye I noticed them and thought "hey that is Susan and Tim." I got a picture of Tim's head.